The Board of Westmont Aged Care Services Ltd at its April 2016 Board Planning Summit confirmed our Strategic Objectives for the period through to 2018.
The Objectives are as follows:
- Continue to provide excellent residential aged care services.
- Broaden the provision of services to the aged care sector in Wodonga and surrounding region.
- Establish additional types of accommodation to meet the needs of older people.
- Develop strategic alliances with other community service sector providers that strengthens service provision.
- Westmont is committed to further develop the Westmont name in the Albury Wodonga region as a community owned ‘not for profit’ provider of excellent aged care services.
- Westmont maintains it’s employer of choice status and communicates this to all stakeholders.