On behalf of our amazing community, extraordinary staff, dedicated Executive team and visionary Board welcome to the Westmont Aged Care and Retirement Village website.
Westmont Aged Care Services Ltd is a community based not-for-profit organisation “Dedicated to providing aged, community care and lifestyle options to the people of our region with respect, dignity and choice”.
At Westmont we understand that social interaction and physical and mental activity are vital to a happy and fulfilling life. Our ageing in place environment is designed to allow residents easy access to a range of facilities, services and social activities with the reassurance of on-site care and support if required any time in the future.
Peter de Koeyer
Chief Executive Officer
Our Mission and Vision
Westmont is dedicated to providing aged care, community care and lifestyle options to the people of our region with respect, dignity and choice.
By 2018 Westmont will be known as the pre-eminent provider of community based services in our region.
‘Care for All by All’
Westmont will achieve its objectives through professionalism, communication, teamwork, integrity, respect, transparency, innovation, excellence and positive reinforcement.
Westmont values the members of our Westmont ‘family’ which includes:
- Our residents, clients and their immediate families, by being proactive and responsive to their evolving needs
- Our staff as we are an employer of choice
- Our alliances for the diversity of experiences they bring to our ‘family’
- Our volunteers for their ongoing and significant contributions they make to Westmont
- The Community for their ongoing support and contributions to our growth.